Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error with bsp_driver_sd.h

idrissmc
Associate III

Hi ST Community,

as you see in the pic below I have a problem with bsp_driver_sd.h

I created a new folder called Fatfs and in this folder a new one its name Core , I put the source file as shown, I ceated the header file (bsp_driver_sd.h) but i still don't understand the problem.

Clive Two.Zero save me please! thanks

0690X000009Yx1HQAS.png

4 REPLIES 4

The compiler expects a list of "Include Paths" which I can use to search/file the files. Typically in the C/C++ Compiler options tab for the project, sorry not using CubeIDE

Whatever the path to bsp_driver_sd.c / bsp_driver_sd.h is, add that to the list

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
idrissmc
Associate III

Which list do you talk about?

and if I created files wherever in the project, the compiler wont be able to see them?

if yes that’s hard to know in which folder I have to put the file!

i can’t understand the point with “include path�?

>>i can’t understand the point with “include path�?

Standard compiler stuff from 40+ years, so you don't have to replicate all the library includes in your singular project directory. You tell the compiler where to find them, and it goes and looks.

Surely this stuff is discussed in training/texts these days?

0690X000009Yx4QQAS.jpg

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
idrissmc
Associate III

I did same when I wanted to create a new project and use the BSP_LCD, I’ve done just like the example in the repository but it didn’t work, that’s really not cool :(

but i noticed something, when I create a new project and use the middleware of SD-card(FatFs) it generates a bsp driver like I showed you in the first message, I wonder if there’s not a driver for lcd in the middleware (CubeMX) or somewhere, have you an idea about that?