cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to implement One to Many i.e. Broadcasting so that I can send the data from one device to 3 other devices in real time? I am new to this, please help me out and let me know how should I proceed to implement the same.

OPate
Associate

I am using BLENRG-MS for the same.

3 REPLIES 3
Winfred LU
ST Employee

Hi,

With BLE Mesh, the messages are managed flooded to the network.

You don't even have to implement by yourselves.

Options are available to either

• use the broadcast messages directly

or

• publish and subscribe the nodes in the same group, and use group messages

Best Regards,

Winfred

Hi,

I want to send Digital Microphone data from one device to other two devices. So which BLE and micro-controller should I use for better performance? I am totally new to this and I need some help on coding too. So please let me know how can I start for the same.

Thanks and regards,

Om Patel

@Winfred LU​ 

We have just received STM32WB55 Nucleo pack and I found that there is only one IDE workspace is available in (en.stm32cubewb\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.0.0\Projects\NUCLEO-B55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_MeshLightingDemo)

and that is EWARM and when I tried to import it into atollic TrueStudio then I am getting following error

"Description Resource Path Location Type Fatal error[LMS001]: License check failed. Use the IAR License Manager to BLE_MeshLightingDemo Unknown C/C++ Problem"

Do we required EWARM licence to import EWARM Workspace into others like Atollic Truestudio or STM32CubeIDE? or can you please provide BLE_MeshLightingDemo in Atollic Truestudio or STM32CubeIDE?

Regards,

VK Verma