Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32429I-EVAL demonstration software

zhangzhixing_9
Associate II
Posted on October 23, 2014 at 14:55

hi all:

i have a STM32429I-EVAL but i can not find the  demonstration software in the ST web site, i can only donwload a cube software witch can not generate the demonstration software .why ST don't upload the  demonstration software on the web site? 
5 REPLIES 5
zhangzhixing_9
Associate II
Posted on October 23, 2014 at 16:26

i find the source codes in D:\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.3.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Demonstrations\MB1063\EWARM  

but when i tried to compiler the project ,there are 130 errors due to the abcense of the include directions ,can anybody copy then for me?

Posted on October 23, 2014 at 16:30

Hi,

The STM32Cube_FW_F4 package is offering a demonstration application for each board, which is provided with preconfigured projects for EWARM, MDK-ARM toolchains. You can find also a binay file (STM32CubeDemo_STM32439I-EVAL_1.1.0.hex)  found under Binary folder that can be flashed directely within the MCU.

Regards,

Heisenberg.

Posted on October 23, 2014 at 16:37

Please ensure that you are using IAR EWARM version 7.10.

Heisenberg.

zhangzhixing_9
Associate II
Posted on October 26, 2014 at 15:31

hi:

thanks you.i can  compiler the projects now .  my board is mb1045 ,i downloaded the mb1046 framewares ,the main menu is displayed ,but the video player ,the image viewer can not open the files . the frameware is not the orignal one  .when i got the board, it can display videos from the sd card , the images from usb disk ,as well as audio.can you send me the codes?

Posted on October 26, 2014 at 16:29

I don't think they have been publically release, in all likelihood due to NDA and IP licensing issue, you should pursue support from your local ST representatives, and FAEs.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..