Associate II
Posted on October 12, 2006 at 04:58

accessing external memory,hitex emulator

4 REPLIES 4
vijay2
Associate II
Posted on October 10, 2006 at 06:24

Hello Friends,

Debugging code for st10f276 using hitex emulator(dprobe167. While downloading to the emulator, getting error ''cannot acces external memory''. So i cudn't able to download. ofcourse, I downloaded the code for standalone image. So what are changes i have to do in registers in to download it to external memory (hitex xpermodule memory).

Looking thro , one the discussion , one of you used hitex emulator if possible can you give me what are the register and values to be set in startupcode.

Thanks,

vijay.

ESDS pvt limited

vijay2
Associate II
Posted on October 10, 2006 at 10:06

Hello Neila,

Plz kindly look into the test system info. I have also sent mail to you. I set the value of syscon register thro script file. It would be nice if i have some sort of demo. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

vijay

On 10-10-2006 at 12:01, Anonymous wrote:

Hello ESDS,

Could you please give me more information regarding the following points:

- Which address space is used for the emulation memory?

- What is the setting used for the DProbe? Could you give the Hitop System Info. (SYSTEM -> TEST SYTEM INFO)?

Regards,

Neila

Attachments :

testinfo.txt : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I0At&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bYq%2F51nVj1om3KzjPXNy1I.LCVuJJoitQ4KtRl0HstpjQes&asPdf=false
vijay2
Associate II
Posted on October 10, 2006 at 10:37

Hello Neila,

Plz kindly look into the test system info. I have also sent mail to you. I set the value of syscon register thro script file. It would be nice if i have some sort of demo. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

vijay

vijay2
Associate II
Posted on October 12, 2006 at 04:58

Hai,

Atlast , i have done it. It is because of Xram bit not enabled in the xperemu register. I am really ashamed for this. Next time i should check this first.

Thanks

vijay