cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking contractor for BlueNRG on an iPhone application

Steven Fraser
Associate II
Posted on November 07, 2017 at 21:36

We are looking for a contractor that can help develop the Bluetooth interface on a BlueNRG device that interfaces to an iPhone app. This is a paid position to someone with suitable experience. May include sponsored travel to, and living expenses in Australia. Please contact me for more information. 

4 REPLIES 4
andrei
Associate II
Posted on November 08, 2017 at 09:19

Hi Steven,

Your post seems a bit ambiguous to me. Can you please give more details, like:

- is the job strictly firmware development on the BlueNRG or does it also involve app development?

- which of the BlueNRG chips are you referring to?

- what is the targeted region for the job? Are you willing to work with people from Europe, Asia, etc?

Best regards,

Sebastian

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III
Posted on November 08, 2017 at 11:50

PM sent.

Posted on November 09, 2017 at 02:06

Hi Sebasian,

This is a strictly a firmware development for the BlueNRG-2 device, the app development will be done with another contractor.

The summary of the project will be to develop code in the BlueNRG-2 device that will receive and communicate GATT profiles that implement multiple timer schedules of on/off time, days of week, month of year these schedules can overlap. The development of the GATT profile themselves will also be part of the project. We may require demonstration with a very simple APP on the iPhone - one that can display the information will be enough.

We are happy to work with anybody in any time zone or country provided you are the correct person, with suitable experience.

My email address is

mailto:steven.fraser@hendonsemiconductors.com

my skype address is steven.j.fraser if you wish to discuss more

Regards

Steven 

Posted on November 09, 2017 at 02:09

Hi Andrew,

This is a strictly a firmware development for the BlueNRG-2 device, the app development will be done with another contractor.

The summary of the project will be to develop code in the BlueNRG-2 device that will receive and communicate GATT profiles that implement multiple timer schedules of on/off time, days of week, month of year these schedules can overlap. The development of the GATT profile themselves will also be part of the project. We may require demonstration with a very simple APP on the iPhone - one that can display the information will be enough.

We are happy to work with anybody in any time zone or country provided you are the correct person, with suitable experience.

My email address is

mailto:steven.fraser@hendonsemiconductors.com

my skype address is steven.j.fraser if you wish to discuss more

Regards

Steven