FB023
Associate II

Test

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

 Hello again @FB023,

I2C3 is clearly adding to the consumption, if not necessary, you may need to disable it. Regarding other peripherals, you can still enable them and set all their GPIO as analog, and the current should be as expected. To do so, add this code, between /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ and /* USER CODE BEGIN 2

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @FB023

Could you please provide more details regarding the peripherals used in STOP2? As you may know some peripherals remain functional and can add to current consumption as shown in the image below (I2C3, LPUART1, LSE, or LSI …) 

SarraS_0-1707227315890.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FB023
Associate II

Hi @Sarra.S 

Peripherals used are: USART1, USART2, USART3, I2C3, QUADSPI

Sarra.S
ST Employee

 Hello again @FB023,

I2C3 is clearly adding to the consumption, if not necessary, you may need to disable it. Regarding other peripherals, you can still enable them and set all their GPIO as analog, and the current should be as expected. To do so, add this code, between /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ and /* USER CODE BEGIN 2

FB023
Associate II

I tried as you suggested and as expected it does bring the current down to 2.6uA. Thank you for your support.

FB023
Associate II

BTW, I’m using RTC alarm to wake up from STOP2, but I would need to change the interval to 30s while the program is running. The problem is that the change will not be overwritten.