cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find STM8L-Discovery_Dev.zip

Wassini
Associate II

I'm trying to figure out how to program the STM8L Discovery kit, and the manual (UM1014 User manual) states that I have to download the file STM8L-Discovery_Dev.zip, but it is nowhere to be found on the site: www.st.com/stm8l-discovery .

I found a topic here fom 2011 explaining this, but the firmware section described does not exists (any more?)

2 REPLIES 2
Glee.2
Associate

Hello gentleman, here is south korea , seoul.

i had a same problem, but today i found that software at STM8L-discovery menu, Tools &software, and click stsw-stm8008 then you can find Get Software button.

click the pink button, the STM8L-Discovery_Dev.zip file downloaded.

sorry, i am not a good English speaker. my name is geonsong Lee.

DDrak.2
Associate

It's getting harder to find STM8 materials as emphasis shifts to the STM32. The good news is that all the resources are still available at stm8l-discovery as GLee told us two years ago.

The Documentation tab has the manuals as pdf files. The Tools and Software tab has the project code.

I've downloaded every file. When ST stop support for this part I shall need the information.

I can't build anything yet because I'm waiting for a Cosmic compiler licence. On the Overview tab there are two videos. Maybe I'll watch them while I wait.