STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot communicate with STM8L-Discovery on W7-64

Posted on March 18, 2011 at 16:24I have just purchased the STM8L-DISCOVERY, I have problems getting the device communication functioning on my primary PC. I have installed all the same apps... on a secondary PC, on this PC all is OK.On my primary PC...

cd by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

multichannel ADC

Posted on July 01, 2010 at 01:39Hello all, The analog to digital example provided, ADC, uses 1 analog channel (channel 9) only.  I am working on an application and need to convert 2 voltage channels. 1) is there a way to set up the A/D to cause an i...

C standard library

Posted on April 09, 2011 at 21:59C standard libraryhello,is that possible using a vast library of standard C with STM8S in STVD.like: #include <stdio.h>#include<string.h>#include<time.h>#include<math.h>

nad by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software reset in STM8

Posted on March 15, 2011 at 04:47Hi We want to perform software reset through software for the STM8L151c6T6 micro-controller. Can you please tell us the instruction or C function which can perform it? With regards Gagan Gupta #stm8l151c6t6

How to Switch the STM8L152 the sys clock source for HSI to LSI

Posted on February 12, 2011 at 04:39I can change the sys clock source from  HSI to LSI success in the debug mode with ST_LINK in  the   IDE   Iar for stm8. But  it can't success  when abort the  debug mode.  i need a help,someone can  help me. This ...

STM8S SWIM Protocol

Posted on March 30, 2011 at 09:42HiI need to upgrade the flash image in the STM8S via a primary ST microprocessor. I am going to use the SWIM protocol to do this upgrade.Is the any sample SWIM software which i may use to implement my driver or port ...

output clock

Posted on April 02, 2011 at 14:41hello,please tell me how can I program a output clock for another sequential circuit outside #external-clock #timer #cco

nad by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging The STM8L-Discovery

Posted on March 29, 2011 at 19:21There is actually 20 ''STM8S-Discovery'' in our classroom lab that works well with STVD debugger.  All message in this forum about debugging issue with ''STM8L Discovery'' using STVD suggest to try other computer as ...

normand by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos