STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stm8s discovery board(STM8S105C6T6) DRIVERS

Hi,I just bought synes discovery board , and when I need drivers for it, I'm surprised.​Actually, I'm operating whiners XP,(still today) and drivers available on st. Com is only for Windows 7,8,10.So anyone please tell me where I can download drivers...

HM.80 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get timer1 channel 3 or 4 to PWM

I cannot get timer 1 channels 3 or 4 to output a PWM. Here is how I have it initializedstatic void _vBl_initGauge_PWM(void) { TIM1->PSCRH = (u8)((sBL_PWMoutConst.PSCR >> 8) & 0xFF); TIM1->PSCRL = (u8)sBL_PWMoutConst.PSCR; TIM1->ARRH = (u8...

Using SWIM and STM8S to send hex file to 24c64wp

Hi all. I am a complete newbie with regard to the world of the STM8 and the programming of it so there are very high odds that I will completely use the wrong terminology in order to express what I think I know and also what I am working to acheive.....

MFarl by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with power supply of STM8L152C6T6 MCU

Hello,I'm designing a PCB using the STM8L152C6T6 communicating with an M24LR04E-RMC6T via the I2C protocol. Currently, I'm struggling to understand the power supply schema. According to the datasheet, VDD1, VDD2, and VDDA pins must be connected to an...

Wanted TIM2_CH3 as Open Drain, got Push Pull

I want to use the pin 5 of STM8S001J3 micro as open drain output. After properly setting the port data / direction / CR1 / CR2 registers (for both the I/Os tied to such pin), I tried to activate the alternate function of TIM2_CH3 on PA.3 , but I coul...

hello sir, problem with debug - st-link

i installed the latest stvd, in windows 10.i try a program, for the discovery board., its ok with compling, and build, but when i want to debug, it say " connection error (usb:/usb):gdi-error (40201)can't access configuration databasei can read out t...

Sensing +12 signal input using ST microcontroller

I am using STM8AF5288 microcontroller in one of my project. Is it possible to sense direct +12 signal input by port pins? I am using current limit resistor in Input.All the port pins in ST microcontroller have clamping diodes.Will i able to sense +12...

0690X000006ByUMQA0.png
leojo by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos