STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8 - Unable to use timer2 with interrupt

I am trying to run timer interrupt in STM8 microcontroller. But I am not able to do so.Here is the code snippet. void TIM2_Configuration(void) { TIM2_DeInit(); CLK_PeripheralClockConfig(CLK_PCKENR1_TIM2, ENABLE); TIM2_ARRPreloadConfig(EN...

DPaga by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will STLINK-V3 and MB1440 become available?

TN1235, released this month has some basic information on the new STLINK-V3 (which already can be ordered at some distributors, but lead times are long, and where there are pictures they show the older ST-LINK/V1)According to TN1235, for the SWIM int...

UART Transmitting problem

Hello,I am using the stm8l151... mcu and I am trying to send different strings via Uart1 to HTerminal. I have three different strings to send. The first two strings are transmitted completely but when the third one is being sent, it is truncated and...

sourceforge.net

Dear current and future SDCC users among the STM8 developers,Today the first Release Candidate (RC1) for SDCC 3.8.0 has been created.As always it has been put online in our SourceForge File section.https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdcc/files/If you h...

About Top level interrupt sensitivity

Posted on July 04, 2018 at 16:16In this code,I understand the line''EXTI_SetExtIntSensitivity(EXTI_PORT_GPIOB , EXTI_SENSITIVITY_FALL_ONLY);''It means EXTI detects falling edge, right?But what's the next line means??''EXTI_SetTLISensitivity(EXTI_TLI...

0690X0000060LbtQAE.png 0690X0000060LOlQAM.png

Why Option bytes aren't written in running mode for STM8L ?

Dear All,I am using STM8L ...I had tried ST library functions to write option bytes but they aren't written.the code as following :-halt_opt_byte = FLASH_ReadByte(0x4808); if( halt_opt_byte != 0x02 ) {    FLASH_ProgramOptionByte(0x4808, 0x02); }Still...

AMost by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos