STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8S003K3 with I2C LCD NOT WORKINH

Hello,I am interfacing a stm8s003k3 MCU with 12c LCD but it is not showing any thing on display.It is stuck on I2C-> SR! shift register which is showing 0 but it should be 1.The i2c addres is 0x3F i have already checked the LCD with ARDUINO board it ...

pverm.19 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Build Fails in Release Mode in STVD Cosmic Toolset MCU STM8S207CB

This is regarding Example project STM8S_StdPeriph_Examples.i'm using STVD, Cosmic Toolset to build the project. it builds successfully in Debug mode.when i change the mode to release mode, build fails with one of the error as below#error cpstm8 ..\.....

SKela by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compiler Error

while building the project i'm getting below error, Kindly guide us to solve this issue,..----------- Project discover - STM8 Cosmic - Configuration Debug -------------Compiling ..\..\src\stm8s_it.c...cxstm8 -i..\..\..\..\..\mail_sent +mods0 +debug -...

STM8L052C6T6 GPIO

Hello. I use STM8L052C6T6 and Power is 3.3v.GPIO PB0 use ​External interrupt.It can 3.3V External interrupt input.Question: Can 5V External interrupt input?

graphical block programming

hello, to develop board using STM8S001, I am looking for a graphical or block programming tool.May you help me?Henry

ecamp by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

error while debugging stm8l discovery board

hai ,while debugging stm8l discovery board i got an error shown below.i found the similar issue described in many forums, and the solution was specified to install the st tollset but still it doesnt seem to work.How can i solve this issue?Please repl...

0690X000006CsJtQAK.jpg
Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

gdi-error [40606]:

My MCU is STM8AF6226,when I compile the code,The compiler reminded me gdi-error just like as "Wed Dec 19, 2018 08:17:00: Failed to set configuration with MCU name STM8AF6226: gdi-error [40606]: Configuration error: detected MCU different from the sel...