STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is VREFINT_Factory_CONV?

I have STM8L051. In the RMThe internal reference voltage is factory measured and the result of the ADC conversion isstored in a specific data address: the VREFINT_Factory_CONV byte represents the LSB ofthe VREFINT 12-bit ADC conversion result while t...

juvf by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sawtooth waveform on NRST

I have been using a STM8S105 successfully for a few months and recently, I have been experiencing problems with i/o on UART2. When I eventually probed the NRST pin I noticed that there is a sawtooth waveform on that pin, with no other circuit connect...

STM8L052R8 power (current) consumption problem

STM8L power (current) consumption problemPosted on August 23, 2011 at 06:42 I'm developing an application with STM8L052R8 MCU now, and this application is battery-used product. The problem is that, I cannot make the MCU consume micro-ampere order cu...

0690X000006CXd9QAG.png
HLu by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timing a button press on STM8S001J3

I'm trying to measure the duration of a button press using TIM2 as a counter. I have one of the buttons triggering an interrupt which enables the timer on the positive edge, and then calls TIM2_GetCounter() on the negative edge.I'll save you all a bu...

jlc3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo kits for STM8 MCUs

Posted on July 13, 2018 at 16:49Nucleo kits for STM8 MCUsDear STM8 fans,Let me inform you, that STMicroelectronics extended hardware tools ecosystem available for STM8 MCUs by introducing two STM8 Nucleo-64 kits: https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en...

Have read about the STM8 Nucleo (64) STM8L152R8 and the development platform and ST-Link with this device is not communicate with software. Where is information about this problem?

Put driver update and firmware update. WIndows reports it as a drive NODE_8L152. a USB drive.ST-Link fails to find and programmer cannot read from the device. The leds are green and green.The jumpers have been verified. The upgrade said it finished. ...

KHolt by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S001J3 ADC Maximum Input Impedance

What's the max Input Impedance of STM8S001J3? I couldn't find it on its datasheet.I've found a couple of equations in page 11 of AN2752. If I keep slowing down the clock of the ADC, would I be able to increase the maximum input impedance as long as t...

Wong by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos