STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to connect the programmer to the STM8S001J3?

There is a st-link. Tried to connect STVP, IAR STM8. Nothing happens. STM8S001J3 is not connected. Power commuted when trying to connect. With constant power, I also tried to connect. Why did you make such a bad microcontroller ?!

progs_sp by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAR STM8S PROGRAM DEPLOYING

I am using IAR EMBEDDED WORKBENCH FOR STM8s. I am running a simple led blink program. But I am facing while deploying to device. It shows the message "FAILED​ TO LOAD DEBUGEE". Please answer about this issue.

SBadd by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure mytimers as counter in STM8s003f3

Hey guys, i have problem about counters, i have a constanst frequency square wave ring tone signal and this signal have to come to my mcu's input pin and i have to detect it that is ring tone, i think i will gonna do this with counters, i have to ope...

IKARA.15 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD Software is not responding

Hi, I am using ST Visual Develop environment for programming of STM8S207, i am using 4.3.6 version. Problem is, whenever i give save command, STVD is halt and shown "Not Responding" My laptop configuration is Pentium Dual Core, 2.0GB RAM, Window ...

Resolved! Issue reading program data from the flash

Good afternoon, I would like to share an issue I’m facing with a stm8s105c4.A feature of our main application is to calculate a CRC of the entire program in the flash. Unfortunately, when I read flash data from addresses close to the instruction in e...

0690X000006D6h8QAC.png 0690X000006D6hDQAS.png 0690X000006D6hIQAS.png 0690X000006D6hNQAS.png

Cursor alway run to EXTI line when hold press button

Hi all,I have a issue about interrupt timer and interrupt button. When i alway press button. Run debug, cursor alway run to interrupt exti line. I change timer 2,4 or pin exti still error occur. When I comment TIM1_Config() i alway press button-->in...

TMai by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Free IDE for STM8 development

HI ST Team,We are planning to use STM8S103F2 MCU for dimmer application like the STEVAL-ILD004V2 reference board. Do you have IDE we can use (for free) or we need to get Keil/IAR license?Regards,Walter

WMaca by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos