STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BUG: HSE_Value should be HSE_VALUE in stm8s.h

This bug is several years old and should really be fixed.In stm8s.h, the following line ...#if !defined HSE_Value... should (obviously!) be ...#if !defined HSE_VALUE... in order to allow HSE_VALUE to be defined on the command-line.I just found out th...

pacman by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD not handling EEPROM data correctly

I have an issue when I am using STVD with Cosmic to write a value to EEPROM and read it back.Example code :/* MAIN.C file *  * Copyright (c) 2002-2005 STMicroelectronics */#include "stm8s.h"#include "stm8s_flash.h"@eeprom unsigned char eeValue;unsign...

BCowa by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVP_CmdLine file read

Posted on May 22, 2015 at 16:31Hi folks I'm trying to read the (unprotected) contents of the data flash of an STM8L processor via the command line application provided. As this works in the GUI version I assumed I should be able to specify a file to...

jro by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Possible BUG: Always writing 0xFF to TIM2->SR in stm8s_tim2.c

I just downloaded the latest StdPeriph_Driver library a few days ago.The line ...TIM2->SR2 = (uint8_t)(~((uint8_t)((uint8_t)TIM2_FLAG >> 8)));... produces a warning. The value written to TIM2->SR2 will always be 0xFF.It's unclear to me what the desir...

pacman by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not read out high level

at line 140 , the key io level is 3.2v , it is release status, so it keeps high.but the read pin function can not read the set value out , why?hope you could give me some hand!

0690X00000AqUdgQAF.png

long press problem

void main(void) { /* Infinite loop */ CLK_SYSCLKDivConfig(CLK_SYSCLKDiv_8); GPIO_Init(GPIOE, GPIO_Pin_7, GPIO_Mode_In_PU_IT); EXTI_setup();   halt(); // first active #if 0 while(1) { halt(); ...