cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-NUCLEO-LPM01A board not found on Windows 10 or MAC

biosbob
Associate

i've installed versions of STM32CubeProgrammer on my windows 10 PC as well as my MAC....

i'm following the instructions in um2269 (section 😎 on updating firmware, but see a message saying "No DFU detected" under the USB configuration panel....  selecting Connect fails at that point....

on windows, the device manager seems to identify a 'Power Shield (Virtual ComPort in FS Mode)' as well as a new 'USB Serial Device' when i plug in my board....  but there is a warning sign that ultmately tells me that windows can't find a driver....  drivers were definitely installed along with CubeProgrammer; and i've run some .bat file under the Drivers folder....

do i need to do anything with my (brand new) board???  if i move the sliding jumper to the 'Syst' position *BEFORE* plugging in the board, it doesn't even power up....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
biosbob
Associate

you really *DO* need to slide that jumper in the 'Syst' position before plugging in the board -- even if the board appears dead....

all's well after updating the firmware to the latest version....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
biosbob
Associate

you really *DO* need to slide that jumper in the 'Syst' position before plugging in the board -- even if the board appears dead....

all's well after updating the firmware to the latest version....