cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing TSV file using STM32_Programmer_CLI. Specifying path to binary files

wojfra
Associate

I am attempting to flash a TSV file using a command-line tool under Linux. In the documentation, I have found that the syntax is as follows:

STM32_Programmer_CLI -c port=<DEVICE_PORT_LOCATION> -w [<file.tsv>]

Additionally, there is information that if the Flashlayout and binaries are not in the same directory, then the path to the Flashlayout files must be precised. So my question is how to pass path to the directory containing binary files?

2 REPLIES 2
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @wojfra 

To clarify your question. Could you please give as indications about the product your are using, your OS version, the document you are referring to,...

Best regards.

II

I flash a microcontroller board with STM32MP157 over USB (DFU Mode) using Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and STM32_Programmer_CLI 2.6.0. The document I'm referring to is located at https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32CubeProgrammer, specifically in Chapter 4.I am currently working on writing an automation script for flashing. The source files are organized in such a way that the TSV file is not in the same directory as the binary files. The TSV file describes the disk layout, and the binaries are Linux partition images. I am looking for the possibility to specify the path to the directory containing binary files. In the GUI version of the STM32Programmer, you have the option to choose the directory where the binaries referred to in the TSV file are located.

Best regards