cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeProgrammer_API not setting verbosity level

iduque
Associate

I have managed to use the CubeProgrammer_API.dll in a visual studio C# project.

Everything seems to be working properly but when I try to set the verbosity level nothing changes. It seems to be fixed to level 2. This is the code I'm using:

[DllImport("CubeProgrammer_API.dll", CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl, EntryPoint = "setVerbosityLevel")]
internal static extern void setVerbosityLevel([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.I4)] int level);

*/ And the C# function: /*
public static void setVerbosityLevel(cubeProgrammerVerbosityLevel level)
{
   NativeMethods.setVerbosityLevel((int)level);
}

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @iduque​ ,

As mentioned in the API template projects, we need to indicate the verbosity level like following :

extern unsigned int verbosityLevel;

/* Set DLL verbosity level */

verbosityLevel = VERBOSITY_LEVEL_3;

setVerbosityLevel(verbosityLevel);

The extern verbosityLevel variable is used to pass the level to the dipslayManager functions into the DLL.

Please try and tell me if it is OK.

If your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @iduque​ ,

As mentioned in the API template projects, we need to indicate the verbosity level like following :

extern unsigned int verbosityLevel;

/* Set DLL verbosity level */

verbosityLevel = VERBOSITY_LEVEL_3;

setVerbosityLevel(verbosityLevel);

The extern verbosityLevel variable is used to pass the level to the dipslayManager functions into the DLL.

Please try and tell me if it is OK.

If your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @iduque​ ,

I hope you are already trying the solution suggested by me and  that it worked for you 🙂 .

If not do not hesitate to send me the log error.

Houda