cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE stack uploading issue

brahmananda
Visitor

Hello All,

I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to upload the BLE stack to my STM32WB device using the STM32 Cube Programmer. Below is the sequence of commands I executed:

STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=usb1 -fwdelete
STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=usb1 -r32 0x20030030 1
STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=usb1 -fwupgrade stm32wb5x_FUS_fw_1_0_2.bin 0x080CB000 firstinstall=0
STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=usb1 -fwupgrade stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin 0x080CB000 firstinstall=0
STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=usb1 -fwupgrade stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin 0x080CB000 firstinstall=0

Unfortunately, when executing the final command, I encountered the following error:

Error: failed to download Segment[0]
Error: failed to download the File
Error: Failed to download image!

I have successfully executed the prior steps without issues. However, the BLE stack upload process is failing, and I would appreciate your guidance on resolving this error.

If there are any additional steps, configuration checks, or alternative procedures you would recommend, please let me know. I am happy to provide any further information if needed.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @brahmananda and welcome to the ST Community 😊

First what is the current version of the FUS and Stack you are trying to implement. What i see is that you are not using the Last ones. Also, are you using a Custom board or an ST Evaluation board. Please share more details (With some Screenshots if possible).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.