cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find an OTG Firmware Upgrade Example for STM32469I EVAL?

Croaker
Associate II

Hi, i`m new to stm32. I have a STM32469I EVAL Rev C Board And Using STM32CubeIDE.

I downloaded STM32CubeF4 Firmware Package V1.28.0 from CubeMx but, I can`t find OTG Firmware Upgrade Example for STM32469I EVAL.

Where can I find OTG FirmwareUpgrade Example for STM32469I EVAL?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can try to port https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/tree/master/Projects/STM324x9I_EVAL/Applications/USB_Host/FWupgrade_Standalone - check relevant differences between the two boards relevant for this application, it's not unlikely that they are negligible.

JW

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

What exactly do you mean by "OTG Firmware Upgrade"?

The 'F4 family is reasonably mutually compatible, so examples for other boards can be ported to your board. I understand that this may not be simple for a novice, but then USB/OTG is not a simple issue anyway and preliminary reading and experimentation may be needed to be able to use it properly.

JW

Mahmoud Ben Romdhane
ST Employee

Hello @Croaker ,

First let me thank you for posting and welcome to ST Community.

I suggest that you take a look at this Post .

The purpose of this training is to improve your knowledge of USB interface in terms of hardware and software on the basis of STM32F4 implementation (USB OTG).

Thanks.

Mahmoud.

I want something like the STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.1\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\USB_Host\FWupgrade_Standalone example.

I ran the FWupgrade_Standalone example on the STM32H743I EVAL board, but after the COMMAND_ProgramFlashMemory function in command.c is executed, it does not proceed to the next step.

My co-worker recommended that I test it on the STM32469I EVAL board, so I am looking for a FWupgrade_Standalone that works on the STM32469I EVAL board.

I apologize if my question sounds strange. I don't speak English very well.

You can try to port https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/tree/master/Projects/STM324x9I_EVAL/Applications/USB_Host/FWupgrade_Standalone - check relevant differences between the two boards relevant for this application, it's not unlikely that they are negligible.

JW