cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745iDisco LWIP + FREERTOS

LinasSt
Associate

My project was generated a few months ago (LWIP + FREERTOS on M7). The project was working without an issues. A few days ago I wanted to include CAN interface and after converting IOC to latest version, I have issue: LWIP was deactivated. I am not able to activate LWIP just for M7. LWIP can be activated M7 + M4. If I active LWIP on both cores, I am not able to use FREERTOS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Issue fixed in the latest version of CubeMx 6.12.0

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @LinasSt and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you to refer to this FAQ and the examples available on this GitHub repository.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @LinasSt ,

I'm raising this behavior internally (Ticket 178614). I think it's a regression in CubeMx. I'll get back to you as soon as I have a feedback/confirmation.

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

Issue fixed in the latest version of CubeMx 6.12.0