cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.1.0 don't start on Windows 10

Juan Felipe IngeByte
Associate II

Hi.

After an Update from V1.0.2 the V1.1.0 works fine, but when I restart the program, it never open. I try to restart the computer, re-install de SW (downloading directly from the web), if I re-install a previous version (the V1.0.2) the program open.

Also I saw the task administrator, in details (in V1.1.0) the task STM32cubeide.exe (with 871492k of memory) apears but not the process.

A little problem on V1.1.0 in CubeMx the configuration window doesn't fit correctly, and the scroll bar don't appear.

My computer is a Lenovo Ideapad320 with an AMD A12 9720p and Windows 10 Home 64bit

thanks

EDIT:

when I create a new project in V1.0.2 says "Java heap space" and close the IDE

3 REPLIES 3
Dvorak.Peter
Senior II

Java may need uninstall then clean reinstall

I already uninstall and reinstall Java. Cube IDE V1.1.0 finally open correctly, but in the same way as in V1.0.2 doesn't charge CubeMx and if I try open repeatedly an internal error occurs.

to clarify, the CubeMx inside the CubeIDE

0690X00000AtFVTQA3.png

Juan Felipe IngeByte
Associate II

Update.

I Install the CubeMx Software, and I realized that I had the 32-bit version of Java by an error message. so I installed de 64 bit Version, and works ok. I assumed that it would also be solved in the CubeIDE, but nothing. just doesn't open correctly.

At the moment, I can work with the external CubeMx. but I leave the restlessness to the community and STM. I will be attentive.

thanks

0690X00000AtFmZQAV.png