cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious bug in CubeMX 6.9.0 ??

Luiz Pereira
Associate III

The new version of CubeMX (6.9.0) no mater of options in Project Manager / Code Generator, if  Keil Toolchain / IDE is choosen, the project regeneration delete the previous .uvprojx file and generates a new one, LOOSING ALL changes made by the user in the project. For now, I uninstalled the new version and went back to the previous one (6.8.1). Any solutions I haven't seen?

Meanwhile, I continue with the aforementioned problem (CubeMX messed up) and there is no way to solve it (I'm honestly disappointed...)

3 REPLIES 3
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Luiz Pereira 

Thank you for having reported.

I assume this is the exact same issue already reported to the development team and tracked by the Ticket 157222  and that will be fixed as soon as possible.

The issue is detected only when you use keil Toolchain , in the other hand STM32CubeIDE 1.13.0 and EWARM work correctly : they do not delete the added user file after regeneration.

Thx

Ghofrane

Luiz Pereira
Associate III

Hi @Ghofrane GSOURI 

Thanks for the update. It is effectievlly the issue reported. I will wait for news. 

BTW, is there any explanation for the problem (and I saw that it has also been reported but without solution) with CubeMX's UI interface?

Thanks again

Luiz

Jnevi.1
Senior

can confirm this. should have checked here before updating.
everytime after i update cubemx or touchgfx different things are broken :\