cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have most recent version STM32CubeMX, but it keeps popping up do you want to generate code every few minutes, it is annoying. I prefer to generate code when I exit the CubeMX, how to restore that configfuration?

Riscy00_UPP
Associate III

I have most recent version STM32CubeMX, but it keeps popping up do you want to generate code every few minutes, it is annoying. I prefer to generate code when I exit the CubeMX, how to restore that configfuration?

2 REPLIES 2
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

Actually this is weird , let's try to uninstall the CubeMX and re-install it again this could help fix this issue .

This is the LINK to download CubeMX.

I 'will be waiting for your feedback .

Thx

Ghofrane

Riscy00_UPP
Associate III

It has been like this for some time for a new laptop with Windows 11, so I click NO and remember that decision when it asks for a code update spuriously, so it goes away forever. While the STM32CubeMX lacks a code update bottom, I managed to find a code update via the STM32Cube IDE list. Not sure why you remove the code update button from an earlier version in STMCubeMX. I will try again with uninstall and install when I get around it. I bit pressed at the moment.