cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAL �?��?�브러리 버전 최신버전�?서 �?�전 버전으로 변경하고 싶어요

SPark.34
Associate

HAL �?��?�브러리 LPTIM 소스 보는�?� �?�전�?는 없었는�?� 최신 HAL �?��?�브러리�? 소스가 새로 �?겨서 ENABLE 하는 부분�?서 TIME_OUT 걸려서 return �?�어서 빠져나가는�?� �?�전 버전�?서는 그 부분�?� 없어서 잘 �?�작했는�?� cubeMX�?서 Firmware Package Name and Version�?서 수정하려고 해�?� 강제로 막혀있어서 수정�?� 불가능 합니다. 해결 방법좀...

2 REPLIES 2
Mohamed Aymen HZAMI
ST Employee

Hello @SPark.34​ and welcome to the community =)

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members,

Here is the translation of your post:"I looked at the HAL library LPTIM source, but it was not there before, but since there is a new source in the latest HAL library, TIME_OUT is caught in the ENABLE part and it returns and exits. In the previous version, that part did not exist, so it worked well. It is impossible to edit. How to solve..."

I added a couple of topics "LPTIM" to give a broader audience of this post.

Mohamed Aymen

Hello @SPark.34​ ,

Thanks for your feedback and thank you @Mohamed Aymen HZAMI​ for the translation 😊

As far as I can understand, your request is to switch to an old version of HAL driver.

Please correct me if I've misunderstood something.

Actually each STM32 MCU and MPUs comes with STM32Cube MCU and MPU Packages including the hardware abstraction layer (HAL).

Assuming that you're using STM32CubeMX tool to generate your project, you can download STM32 MCU packages following the steps below:

1. Select Help > Manage embedded software packages to open the Embedded Software Packages Manager. All the packages available for download are displayed along with their version including the version currently installed on the user PC (if any), and the latest available versions.
  2. Click the checkbox to select a package then “Install Now�? to start the download.

0693W00000D0UKNQA3.png 

Moreover, you can also download STM32Cube MCU & MPU Packages needed for you application and select the version you want to work with through this link :

0693W00000D0UBfQAN.png 

Once you've downloaded the STM32Cube MCU Package for your MCU , you can deselect the Use Default Firmware Location checkbox and browse the path for the downloaded firmware which will be used for you project:

0693W00000D0UHnQAN.pngYou can refer to STM32CubeMX User Manual for further details.

Hope that I've answered your question. If this the case, please close this post by clicking the Select as Best button on my reply.

Also please translate the title of this post to English. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Otherwise, do not hesitate to raise any issue/ feedback.

Khouloud.