cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default system clock on NUCLEO-F767ZI

GGran.2
Associate II

Good morning,

in the user manual "STM32 Nucleo-144 boards" is written that the HSE clock is linked to a 8 MHz oscillator. But when I enable the HSE clock in the .ioc file, the value is 25 MHz. I don't understand if the HSE clock is 8 MHz or 25 MHz.

Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Yes, but now I generated from a board on CubeIDE 1.15.1 and the result is the same:

GGran2_0-1727446003697.png

Sorry I didn't reproduce the behavior:

File -> New -> STM32 Project -> Board selector -> Find and select NUCLEO-F767ZI -> Next -> Name a project -> Unselect Use default Location -> Select location -> Finish -> "Initialize all periph ... Mode?" -> Yes

These are the steps you need to follow.

This is the view I'm getting with these steps:

SofLit_0-1727447314304.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I reproduced the behavior and getting the same screenshot as you got.

Seems you selected to Start from the MCU part number and not from the board and this is normal behavior.

The default clock source is HSI.

Hope I answered your question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

You are right! I didn't select the board, but I selected the MCU! Thank you very much for your patience. I didn't understand why my program runs with a wrong value of the clock, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks

Ok glad to hear that.

Please mark the solution that answered your question.