cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board number not found in the pack installer tab

sss_jpn
Associate II

Hi all,

We are about to start evaluation in the following development environment specified by the module manufacturer.

ST Micro NUCLEO-L073RZ
Keil μVision V5 ( V5.29 )
STM32cubeMX  (V 6.0.1 ,STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L0 1.11.3)

We cheked the Pack Installer in the μVision, 
in the devices tab, we can select the STM32L073RZ, 
in the boards tab, we can not select the NUCLEO-L073 only L053RB.
please cheke attached the files.

what should we do?
Please advise how to deal with this problem and how to solve it.

Best regards,

sss_jpn

7.PNG

6.PNG

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @sss_jpn ,

Same issue is shared here

I confirm that there is no Board Support Pack available for the NUCLEO-L073RZ, but this target is listed in the Device tab:

KDJEM1_0-1688738380205.png

To solve your issue, could you please refer to this link, Pack with Board Support (keil.com), shared in this discussion.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @sss_jpn ,

Same issue is shared here

I confirm that there is no Board Support Pack available for the NUCLEO-L073RZ, but this target is listed in the Device tab:

KDJEM1_0-1688738380205.png

To solve your issue, could you please refer to this link, Pack with Board Support (keil.com), shared in this discussion.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.