cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor Probe Node does not detect STLink wire after PC Restart

Ng_WeiChuen
Associate

Good day, everyone. I am developing an application that uses the STM32 Nucleo F303RE to collect data from a machine every day. I employ STM32CubeMonitor for data processing on the data collected by the STM32 Nucleo F303RE. Since my application needs to run every day for 8 hours, my PC (with STM32CubeMonitor installed) automatically starts up and shuts down daily. However, I've noticed that the probe in node of STM32CubeMonitor fails to detect the debugger wire after a PC restart (as shown in the figure). I have to unplug and replug the debugger wire for the probe in node to detect it. Any method for me to let the probe in node detect automatically without physically unplug and replug the debugger wire?

I've even tried disabling the "Allow the computer to turn off the USB device to save power" setting and turning off the USB Selectively Suspend Setting, but neither of them works. After turning off these settings, on the first restart, the auto started STM32CubeMonitor probe in the node can detect the debugger wire, but on the second restart, it cannot detect the debugger wire anymore. Even if I write a script to disable and enable the USB device, the probe in node also cannot detect the debugger wire. Therefore, I would like to ask if any of you have encountered this issue before, and how did you solve it? Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0