cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-TCPP issue with STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1

alw
Associate III

I am able to successfully install and build the SNK1M1_Sink example project from X-CUBE-TCPP.

I then opened the .ioc file and make the recommended changes to the HAL timebase source (I selected TIM2 as TIM1 was greyed out) and set USE_NEWLIB_REENTRANT to Enable as advised by the warnings per the screen capture.

The code is then updated on save, but when I try to build again, I get multiple errors. Please see attached screen capture.

Any ideas please?

Kind regards,

Al

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @alw 

Warnings generated during code generation are unrelated to errors encountered during the build. It seems like there are conflicting typedefs in your code or in other included headers. Check for any custom typedefs that might conflict with the HAL library's types.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

alw
Associate III

@FBL 

Thanks, but this isn't *my* code, as stated above I imported the SNK1M1_Sink example project from X-CUBE-TCPP.

I then opened the .ioc file and made the modifications that the warning message told me I had to make. Code was then automatically generated on save. So this is a case of a compatibility issue between ST's supplied and automatically generated code as I haven't introduced any code of my own. Suggesting that I have to debug ST's own code wasn't the response I was hoping for.