cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will support for STM32H745 be added? When will NUCLEO-H745 boards be available in the US?

SElli.9
Associate II

Glad to see the dual core ICs available and I understand that it is still early days for support infrastructure. I also understand that you may not be able to commit to a date, but even a "not before *** date" would allow me to make a decision on rolling our own dev board, jump to IAR, etc. or perhaps just wait and see.

3 REPLIES 3

Should be pretty imminent, perhaps you can just import the ones in the EU, or ask your FAE for some?

I've got a case of STM32H745I-DISCO boards on hand, those weren't hard to source.

GNU/GCC is capable of building the code. There are startup files and linker scripts. Isn't SW4STM32 supposed to have buildable projects

IAR and KEIL can build/debug code.

The NUCLEO-H743ZI2 boards are available, with V step parts, and ST-LINK/V3, if you could source the chips you could replace part.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SElli.9
Associate II

Thanks Clive.

Yes the IAR projects seem mostly workable with some of the usual files not found headaches. Currently, the CubeIDE says that the H745 is NOT supported and the CubeMx wizard will not generate files when Cube IDE is selected as the intended target.

Herve PIERROT
ST Employee

The availability of the NUCLEO-H745 in the US should be very soon now and expected before September. Regarding the support within STM32CubeIDE, you will still have to wait a bit as we still have Q4 as target.