cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to ST account in STM32CubeIDE

Palak
Associate II

I downloaded the Version: 1.15.0 of STM32CubeIDE. It askes to login in ST for new project to download all the package. When I clicked on the myst -> login, "User Authentication Dialog" opens and nothing happens after that.

Palak_0-1713545146411.png

Thus I am unable to login.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Palak
Associate II

I got it fixed. My company network was blocking it. Thank you

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Palak
Associate II

I checked the connection.

Palak_0-1713547424225.pngPalak_1-1713547449832.png

Christian N
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance.  We'll contact you directly.

Palak
Associate II

I got it fixed. My company network was blocking it. Thank you

nickliangbin
Associate II

Hi Palak,

I got exacly the same issue with you. Could elaborate more on the solution of your company IT team how to unblock it? Thank you.

Palak
Associate II

Hi Nick,

When I used my home WIFI, I was able to login. On my company's network, software was not able to find the correct proxy, my IT fixed it and now it works on my company's network as well.

nickliangbin
Associate II

Thank you Palak! My IT followed your suggestion and also solved the issue. Indeed it is the proxy setting which prevents me to login STM32CubeIde.

TAjim743Z
Associate

Hi

We are having the same problem, but our IT department cannot figure out what is being blocked. Do you have a list of was done to allow your system to work ?

Thanks

Hi Tajim743Z,

Please let your IT department check the proxy settings on their side. Our IT department didn't mention in detail but just let me know they enabled the proxy port for STM32CubeIDE to access.