cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no "get Software" option available for STM32CubeIDE How to get STM32CubeIDE? Thanks

pkors.11
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @pkors.1​, to the community!

the only possibility is online. Just double-checked it: the option "Get Software" is available.

Which operating system and which browser did you use to access the website?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

I used Windows OS and Chrome browser to access the website and my screen as below.

0693W00000WI4lPQAT.png 

I could not find "Get Software" for STM32CubeIDE.

Link: https://www.st.com/en/development-tools.html#get-software

Could you pls advise me for downloading STM32CubeIDE?

Regards

/Tatar

The website you mentioned is the overview page for the many development tools STMicroelectronics has in its program. If you continue to the right:

• Software Development Tools
  • STM32 Software Development Tools
  • STM32 IDEs

you will get to the link that I have already given: just click here on "Get Software".

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter,

I have already clicked on "Get Software" but the screen is the same as below.

0693W00000WI6RvQAL.pngRegards

/Tatar

These are two completely different links:

Please try this second link with a different browser (Edge, Firefox, etc.), possibly on a different computer. If that doesn't work either, please contact your IT department.

Regards

/Peter