cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The target device 'STM32H503CBUx' is currently not supported by STM32CubeIDE

eliran_ni
Visitor

Hello,

I'm currently trying to select the STM32H503CBU6 MCU in STM32CubeIDE, but I keep encountering the following error message:

"The target device 'STM32H503CBUx' is currently not supported by STM32CubeIDE."

Could anyone provide guidance on why this device is not supported and if there are any workarounds or updates that could enable its use in the IDE?

Thank you in advance!
Eliran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @eliran_ni and welcome to the ST Community.

I think you are using an older version of CubeMX and CubeIDE. Please update your Tools to the last versions (V6.12.1 for CubeMX and V1.16.1).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @eliran_ni and welcome to the ST Community.

I think you are using an older version of CubeMX and CubeIDE. Please update your Tools to the last versions (V6.12.1 for CubeMX and V1.16.1).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, I guess that's what I should have done.

Now I am trying to add FreeRTOS to my project via the Middleware section. However, I’ve there is no Install button available for STMicroelectronics.X-CUBE-FREERTOS. It seems like the option to install the package is not available. Any suggestion will be appreciated.