cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H723 CMSIS DSP

carloV
Associate II

Hi,

I'm using a NUCLEO-H723ZG and I've installed the CMSIS DSP library, but when I try to compile the code something goes wrong...

carloV_0-1717416140680.png

May you help me to understand what do I make wrong ?

Thank you, Luigi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @carloV ,

Please do not use "libarm_cortexM7l_math.a",  "libarm_cortexM7lfdp_math.a" and"libarm_cortexM7lfsp_math.a".  This usage is not recommended as it can lead to side-effects in some use cases.

So from From Project menu or File menugo to Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > Tool Settings > MCU CGC Linker > Libraries > Libraries (-l) > Add and insert the following library: "arm_cortexM7l_math", "arm_cortexM7lfdp_math" and "arm_cortexM7lfsp_math".

I advise you to follow the steps shared in this FAQ: Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE - STMicroelectronics Community to add DSP on your project.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @carloV ,

Please do not use "libarm_cortexM7l_math.a",  "libarm_cortexM7lfdp_math.a" and"libarm_cortexM7lfsp_math.a".  This usage is not recommended as it can lead to side-effects in some use cases.

So from From Project menu or File menugo to Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > Tool Settings > MCU CGC Linker > Libraries > Libraries (-l) > Add and insert the following library: "arm_cortexM7l_math", "arm_cortexM7lfdp_math" and "arm_cortexM7lfsp_math".

I advise you to follow the steps shared in this FAQ: Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE - STMicroelectronics Community to add DSP on your project.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

GwenoleB
ST Employee

Hello @carloV ,

Please try again by entering following parameters in Libraries (removing "lib" and ".a"):

arm_cortexM7lfdp_math

arm_cortexlfsp_math

arm_cortexM7l_math

Please make sure the link to libraries are also correct.

Best Regards,

Gwénolé