cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE for macOS 14.1, Sonoma

Hi all,
I just updated STM32CubeIDE from version 1.13.1 to version 1.13.2. OK installation, but when I launch the App, the second splash windows shows up in a strange way, i.e. it is mirrored both horizontally and vertically, as visible in the attachment. It is not a problem but a se,mly curiosity as to why it happens.
I personally believe it is something related to macOS Sonoma and the current version of JAVA.
Can anyone satisfy my curiosity?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi liaifat85,

again with reference to macOS Sonoma, the version of Java already installed installed is 8 Update 212. The most updated version and downloaded today from the Oracle site is 8 Update 391.
I will try and perform the update and then let you know if the problem is solved or not.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mahmoud Ben Romdhane
ST Employee

Hello @Sisto Zànier ,

Thank you for your contribution in ST Community.

Internal ticket number: 163017(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks.

Mahmoud.

liaifat85
Senior II

Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your system. Sometimes, updating Java to the latest version can resolve graphical issues.

Hi liaifat85,

again with reference to macOS Sonoma, the version of Java already installed installed is 8 Update 212. The most updated version and downloaded today from the Oracle site is 8 Update 391.
I will try and perform the update and then let you know if the problem is solved or not.