cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Cube IDE Cosole not shown

Subhrajit Majumder
Associate

Hii everyone,
I am new in STM Cube IDE. After install the Cube IDE it's not show any console where I can check the the status of the code like the error or suggation or status of any action. I attach my Cube IDE's snapshot for reference.

SubhrajitMajumder_0-1692117938284.png

Please help me to solve this problem. I tried different method like uninstall and install or go to STMCube IDE Window-> Show view-> Console / Build Analyzer, but nothing works. Please guide for the solution. Looking forward for positive reply.

Regards,
Subhrajit Majumder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Subhrajit Majumder 

First let me thank you for posting.

Try to reset the views by going to Window->Perspective->Reset Perspective. Then, Window-> Show view-> Console. This should be enough to resolve the issue.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RhSilicon
Lead

Have you seen these videos?

MOOC - STM32CubeIDE basics

I don't know if it can help in your case, but I found these videos about advanced debugging:

STM32CubeIDE Advanced Debug Features

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Subhrajit Majumder 

First let me thank you for posting.

Try to reset the views by going to Window->Perspective->Reset Perspective. Then, Window-> Show view-> Console. This should be enough to resolve the issue.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.