cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving data from peak device to stm32f103c8t6 using can.

AKZORO
Associate

Hello STM32 community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently working on a project where I need to receive data from a Busmaster connected Peak device using a STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller via the CAN interface. I'm relatively new to CAN communication, and I'm looking for some assistance or example code that could help me get started. If any of you have experience with this and can share some code snippets or guidance, I would greatly appreciate it. Your expertise and support would go a long way in helping me complete this task successfully. Thank you in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AKZORO and welcome to the Community 🙂,

You can start by an available CAN_Networking example in STM32CubeF1.

This example explains how to configure the CAN peripheral to send and receive CAN frames in normal mode.

Hope this helps you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AKZORO
Associate

Hello

thank you for response

actully im new to stm32 so im doing small project with it about communicating two stm32f103c8t6. i'm able to send data sussecfull but i'm not able to receive data in stm32f103c8t6.

here's my code for receiving data.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AKZORO ,

Could you please check your code, make sure that the CAN module is started and the interrupts are enabled before receiving data.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.