cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema com pareamento inicial da UART

DSK_2024
Associate

Estou trabalhando com UART no STM32G070 e não estou tendo exito em pareamento inicial da UART, sou novo na area de UART e não acho uma forma que entendo sobre montar um protocolo, monte um (em anexo) e funciona muito bem quando parea os dados, mas quando ligo os dois master e slave não estão se comunicando, preciso ficar resetando ambos para parear as informações, quando paream os dados (variaveis) casam certinho em ambos os lados, também estou tendo um problema que quando salva alguma informação na memoria perco a comunicação, imagino que seja pelo MCU parar todo o processo para salvar, alguém poderia me dar uma ajuda de como fazer um protocolo ou uma possivel correção nos meus arquivos para o correto pareamento, fiz este protocolo mas não tenho a mínima ideia de como fazer um profissional, este consigo transferir varias variaveis ao mesmo tempo, mas não está pareando os dados.

Desde já agradeço

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

Reposting in english:

Problem with initial UART pairing

I'm working with UART on the STM32G070 and I'm not having success with the initial pairing of the UART, I'm new to the UART area and I can't find a way that I understand about setting up a protocol, set one up (attached) and it works very well when pairing the data, but when I turn on the two master and slave they are not communicating, I need to keep resetting both to pair the information, when they pair the data (variables) match correctly on both sides, I am also having a problem that when I save some information in memory I lose the communication, I imagine it is due to the MCU stopping the entire process to save, could anyone give me help on how to make a protocol or a possible correction in my files for the correct pairing, I made this protocol but I have no idea how to make one professional, I can transfer several variables at the same time, but it is not pairing the data

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".