cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No such file or directory errors. Preceeding g++ command doesn't have all include directories

Kel
Associate

I'm trying to get touchGFX working, and it's like pulling teeth. I can generate code using touchGFX designer, but when I try to compile it, I get numerous "No such file or directory" errors. The files all exist.

I started adding include directories from the TouchGFX code to the project:
Capture.PNG

This eliminated most of the errors, but a few persist. For example:

arm-none-eabi-g++ "../TouchGFX/generated/images/src/__generated/image_alternate_theme_images_widgets_button_regular_height_50_medium_rounded_pressed.cpp" -mcpu=cortex-m7 -std=gnu++14 -g3 -c -I"[project, REDACTED]/Middlewares/ST/touchgfx/framework/include" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/target/generated" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/generated/texts/include" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/generated/fonts/include" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/generated/gui_generated/include" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/generated/images/include" -I"[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/generated/videos/include" -O0 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fno-use-cxa-atexit -Wall -fstack-usage -MMD -MP -MF"TouchGFX/generated/images/src/__generated/image_alternate_theme_images_widgets_button_regular_height_50_medium_rounded_pressed.d" -MT"TouchGFX/generated/images/src/__generated/image_alternate_theme_images_widgets_button_regular_height_50_medium_rounded_pressed.o" --specs=nano.specs -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -o "TouchGFX/generated/images/src/__generated/image_alternate_theme_images_widgets_button_regular_height_50_medium_rounded_pressed.o"
../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp:21:10: fatal error: gui/common/FrontendHeap.hpp: No such file or directory
21 | #include <gui/common/FrontendHeap.hpp>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

You can see here that it can't find gui/common/FrontendHeap.hpp. But this file does exist in the workspace under /[project, REDACTED]/TouchGFX/gui/include/gui/common/FrontendHeap.hpp

It should be included by the last line on the paths and symbols screen. But if you look at the compiler command preceding the error, it's not there.

0 REPLIES 0