cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NexDuo MQTT Example

SDu T
Associate III

Good day

I downloaded the STM32CubeH5-main folder from github. I am using the STM32H563 Processor and need to get MQTT working. It is a custom board and I already managed to import exampled from ST (using "Import STM32Cube example" option).

I susccessfully tested Nx_Iperf and Nx_UDP_Echo_Client examples. By this I gather that my custom board is working.

I now need to implement MQTT Client.

From the STM32CubeH5-main I imported STM32CubeH5-main->Projects->STM32H573I-DK->Applications->NexDuo->Nx_MQTT_Client.

I just cannot get it to compile. After importing and doing a Clean-> build I get this error:

10:44:21 **** Build of configuration Debug for project Nx_MQTT_Client ****

make -j8 all

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Middlewares/ST/threadx/common/src/tx_block_allocate.c', needed by 'Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_allocate.o'. Stop.

"make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

10:44:24 Build Failed. 1 errors, 0 warnings. (took 3s.148ms)

Why is it looking for something on c:/Middlewares?

Then i copies the Middelwares directory from this folder to c:/ and got the following errors:

compilation terminated.

make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:527: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_prioritize.o] Error 1

make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:529: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_release.o] Error 1

"make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

10:55:33 Build Failed. 17 errors, 0 warnings. (took 3s.303ms)

Description Resource Path Location Type
fatal error: tx_user.h: No such file or directory Nx_MQTT_Client line 91 C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:515: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_allocate.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:517: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_cleanup.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:519: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_create.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:521: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_delete.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:523: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_info_get.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/subdir.mk:525: Middlewares/ThreadX/Core/tx_block_pool_initialize.o] Error 1 Nx_MQTT_Client C/C++ Problem

Can someone please help me?

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @SDu T 

If you have Downloaded STM32CubeH5 from the GitHub as a .Zip File: 

STTwo32_0-1711970170943.png

That may cause Some problems. You should download it using this Git command:

git clone --recursive https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH5.git

Or as a .Zip from our Website link.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

SDu T
Associate III

Good day

I have tried both of the suggestions and it still fails to compile with exactly the same errors.

Is there a way to convert the MQTT example for the STM32H573II to the STM32H563 LQF144?

This imported example build fine, it just wont work on my board.