cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, How to resolve Hardfault handler issue in stm32h723zg chip running with stm32ide?

SSAID.1
Associate II

I got this issue when i am executing FLASH TEST, inside that i am calling OPTIONAL BYTE CONFIG

0693W00000QM3wzQAD.pngwhen i am calling it in main.c it is working fine but when i am trying to debug second time it is enter into HardFault_handler(void) function. when i am trying to reset or restarting it is not resolved it is throwing same fault

NOTE:- Now it is not working for all others modules. 0693W00000QM3yHQAT.pngplease help me with this issue,thank you in Advance

10 REPLIES 10

Check if it is a consistent error. If you are able to reproduce, then you are getting some problems.

1. Check the register value is getting properly updated as per code at line 183 in the above image.
  2. See in the debugger, open the registers tab and check.
  3. Also look at the registration details. What is happening at that point? what is the register doing?
  4. Also at this point if you did something you shouldn't then keep a question in the ARM forum rather than in the ST if you didn't find the solution.