cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I would like to add this header file in my project STM32IDE but I have so many errors. Do you have any ideas do you have any idea where it could come from ?

DYann.1
Senior

I have this library but I can't add in my project to communicate with the component SGTL5000.

Thank you for your advices

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RomainR.
ST Employee

You can try on chip vendor site web if it provide legacy C driver and port low level I²S to your Eval Board.

Otherwise here a github repo.

GitHub - logical/sgtl5000-stm42f4: My example of using an stm32f407 microcontroller with a fe-pi sgtl5000 i2s audio board.

Thank in advance to mark this post best answer.

Best regards,

Romain

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RomainR.
ST Employee

Hello DYann.1 (Community Member)

It seems that your file is not an .h header but a .c source code for I²S audio codec.

As it was originally written for a Linux architecture and is part of the Kernel Linux/sound/soc/codecs/sgtl5000.c 

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/sound/soc/codecs

There are many include file that are missing and can't be compatible and also low level API also not compatible with STM32.

It is a bit normal that your STM32CubeIDE compiler can't do this job. There are many include file

You have to port this Linux driver to ARM Cortex-M architecture and STM32 world.

Good luck !

Best regards

Romain

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

DYann.1
Senior

Hello,

So I don't have the good libraries for my applications. So do you know if I can find the libraries for this component to work with my Eval Board ?

Thank you

RomainR.
ST Employee

You can try on chip vendor site web if it provide legacy C driver and port low level I²S to your Eval Board.

Otherwise here a github repo.

GitHub - logical/sgtl5000-stm42f4: My example of using an stm32f407 microcontroller with a fe-pi sgtl5000 i2s audio board.

Thank in advance to mark this post best answer.

Best regards,

Romain