Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Hard fault when implementing RTOS on NUCLEO-H563 board

Kendall7
Associate II

Hi 

I am trying to RTOS on my device STM32-H563ZI

I get a hard fault when I hit the function osKernelStart(); in the main loop

When I started debugging ,my code seems to get  hardfault after vStartFirstTask in function xPortStartScheduler()

I am trying to toggle LED in the task  from this example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPrcpbKNSjU

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I created a project based on NUCLEO-H563 board on which I enabled FreeRTOS and created two tasks each one is toggling a LED. I didn't find any issue. See attachment.

I noticed that you've already opened another thread for the same case with TrustZone enabled.

As you didn't mention in this thread, which TrustZone configuration you set, let's keep this one for TrustZone disabled.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I created a project based on NUCLEO-H563 board on which I enabled FreeRTOS and created two tasks each one is toggling a LED. I didn't find any issue. See attachment.

I noticed that you've already opened another thread for the same case with TrustZone enabled.

As you didn't mention in this thread, which TrustZone configuration you set, let's keep this one for TrustZone disabled.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.