cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

en.stm32cubeh7_v1-9-0\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H735G-DK\Demonstrations\Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator\STM32CubeIDE

senthil
Associate II

Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator example Not Loading the Kit. i got the Error like

Error in final launch sequence:

Failed to execute MI command:

load E:\\ST\\en.stm32cubeh7_v1-9-0\\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\\Projects\\STM32H735G-DK\\Demonstrations\\Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator\\STM32CubeIDE\\Debug\\Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator-STM32H735G-DK_OoB_V1.0.0.elf 

Error message from debugger back end:

Load failed

load E:\\ST\\en.stm32cubeh7_v1-9-0\\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\\Projects\\STM32H735G-DK\\Demonstrations\\Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator\\STM32CubeIDE\\Debug\\Oscilloscope_SignalsGenerator-STM32H735G-DK_OoB_V1.0.0.elf 

Load failed

Load failed

Load failed

13 REPLIES 13

Agreed. Multiple ways to do it, which may trigger different background workflows with slightly different results...

senthil
Associate II

Double click the Project and this automatically add the workspace

Not sure about because according to me your way of working should be ok relying on this kind of example.

Weird stuff is you're getting trouble at debug time not compile time.

Just in case could you get a new try relying on File > Import > General > Import STM32Cube example

0693W00000Ba9lgQAB.jpg 

Let us know if helping or leading to same trouble.

mattias norlander
ST Employee

@senthil​,

I had some feedback from devs providing the examples that could remove some of the confusion. I copy paste:

-------------

Be carful, the demo was made to have:

- EEMBC® CoreMark® benchmark

Running from internal flash and giving 2777 CoreMark® with CPU at 550MHz

- Oscilloscope/Signals Generator:

- Code Execution from external OctoSPI flash

- LCD display from external OctoSPI RAM

- TouchGFX graphical demonstration

- Code Execution from external OctoSPI flash

- LCD display from external OctoSPI RAM

This Demo MenuLauncher must be programmed into the board first to allow running sub-demonstrations

The menu MenuLauncher will configure the external OctoSPI memories the will allow user to select one of the sub-demo (EEMBC, Oscilloscope or TouchGFX )

So the Oscilloscope linker and VTOR are correct.

Please have look at the readme.txt at the root STM32H735G-DK\Demonstrations folder

-------------

So that could explain issues with linker script, vtor, etc, since the project is supposed to contain a demolauncher!

They however confirmed my suspicion that there is a mix-up of TIM6 and TIM7.

Internal ticket #107323