cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cubeide generated driver for stm32l152rc MX_LCD_Init(); will jam !

国司.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @国庆 �?�​ ,

Please precise what do you expect exactly as result?

I checked your ioc file with the STM32L152RCT6 Discovery kit (32L152CDISCOVERY). It seems there is no code to display on the LCD, there is only LCD initialization and blink led code.

From my side, I updated the LED pin of your code and used LD4 connected to the I/O PB6 and the LD4 is successfully blinked.

I advise you to start with the LCD examples under STM32CubeL1 MCU package to learn about programming the display and configure LCD, review the HAL structure and get inspired from them to configure your files :

STM32Cube_FW_L1_V1.10.2\Projects\32L152CDISCOVERY\Examples\LCD\

The UM1079 User manual "Discovery kits with STM32L152RCT6 and STM32L152RBT6 MCUs", will help you on the hardware features of your device to develop your application.

Hope this helps you.

Please mark the post as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @国�?�.1 and welcome to the STM32 Community 😊 ,

Please describe your issue and provide more details to your post in order to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

The lcd drivers made by cubeide is something wrong!!! When I debug it will stop somewhere I marked in the picture.

0693W000007ZTwHQAW.jpg0693W000007ZTvTQAW.jpg0693W000007ZTvJQAW.jpg0693W000007ZTv9QAG.jpg0693W000007ZTuuQAG.jpg

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @国�?�.1,

Can you please share your ioc file?

Which Cube package and CubeMx version are you using ?

Imen

Thanks
Imen

0693W000008wQbuQAE.jpg0693W000008wQbfQAE.jpg 

I leave all that to you�?

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @国庆 �?�​ ,

Please precise what do you expect exactly as result?

I checked your ioc file with the STM32L152RCT6 Discovery kit (32L152CDISCOVERY). It seems there is no code to display on the LCD, there is only LCD initialization and blink led code.

From my side, I updated the LED pin of your code and used LD4 connected to the I/O PB6 and the LD4 is successfully blinked.

I advise you to start with the LCD examples under STM32CubeL1 MCU package to learn about programming the display and configure LCD, review the HAL structure and get inspired from them to configure your files :

STM32Cube_FW_L1_V1.10.2\Projects\32L152CDISCOVERY\Examples\LCD\

The UM1079 User manual "Discovery kits with STM32L152RCT6 and STM32L152RBT6 MCUs", will help you on the hardware features of your device to develop your application.

Hope this helps you.

Please mark the post as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it helped 🙂

Imen

Thanks
Imen