Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning in building the OpenSTLinux distribution

AlexandrShipovsky
Associate III

Hello!

When I build the Open ST Linux distribution, I get the following warning:

WARNING: st-initrd-1.0-r0 do_package: Manifest /home/ubuntu/OpenSTLinuxDistr/openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-11-17/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/sstate-control/manifest-x86_64_x86_64-nativesdk-st-image-resize-initrd.packagedata not found in stm32mp1 cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4 cortexa7t2hf-neon cortexa7t2hf-vfp cortexa7hf-neon-vfpv4 cortexa7hf-neon cortexa7hf-vfp armv7vet2hf-neon-vfpv4 armv7vehf-neon-vfpv4 armv7vet2hf-neon armv7vehf-neon armv7vet2hf-vfp armv7vehf-vfp armv7at2hf-vfp armv7ahf-vfp armv6thf-vfp armv6hf-vfp armv5tehf-vfp armv5ehf-vfp armv5thf-vfp armv5hf-vfp allarch x86_64_x86_64-nativesdk (variant '')?

A little clarification: I'm not adding my machine. It's standart machine. The distribution is loaded into the board and everything works, but I would like to get rid of this warning so that everything is clean. What could it be?

0693W00000HoweqQAB.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AlexandrShipovsky​ 

I replied to a similar question which included this warning one year ago here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000RQ8tuSAD/warning-messages-after-build

I copy the reply I did:

... we are using a recipe to put an image into a package. As a consequence, yocto is not able to know what binary type this refers to.

Best regards,

--JM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @AlexandrShipovsky​ ,

Is this question still valid ?

Not clear to me if this prevent the build to complete properly ?

Is this happen on a fresh environment or after a while and several build ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Community member​ ,

The build is being completed and everything is working fine, but I would like everything to be perfect.

It's happen on a fresh evironment

Hello @AlexandrShipovsky​ 

I replied to a similar question which included this warning one year ago here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000RQ8tuSAD/warning-messages-after-build

I copy the reply I did:

... we are using a recipe to put an image into a package. As a consequence, yocto is not able to know what binary type this refers to.

Best regards,

--JM