cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP157C-DK2 board boot at panic mode

DZ.2
Associate II

I flashed the board with dd command and tried either flashing whole SD card with the .raw image and each partition separately as well, it came up at panic mode. The image is en.FLASH-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-10-dunfell-mp1-21-11-17_tar_v3.1.0. Does anyone have same problem?

root@stm32mp1:~# PANIC at PC : 0x2fff1f4b

Exception mode=0x00000016 at: 0x2fff1f4b

8 REPLIES 8
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @DZ.2​ ,

Can you please share the complete boot log ?

Thanks,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DZ.2
Associate II

Hi Olivier,

This is all on the serial. After that I can't access anything else.

root@stm32mp1:~# PANIC at PC : 0x2fff1f4b

Exception mode=0x00000016 at: 0x2fff1f4b

Thanks!

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @DZ.2​ 

Is it first time you use your DK2 or did you already succeed to play with it with earlier package ?

Did you try to flash using CubeProg once ?

Thx

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DZ.2
Associate II

This is the first time I use DK2 board and STLinux as well. Have not boot up STLinux on DK2 yet, never used CubeProg either.

Thanks!

DZ.2
Associate II

Finally got Linux version of CubeProg connected through USB. However programming failed twice already:

0693W00000KaTiTQAV.png0693W00000KaTj7QAF.png

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @DZ.2​ ,

Can you get and send the UART console output during CubeProg execution ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
DZ.2
Associate II

Hi @Community member​ ,

There is nothing but the panic msg output to UART during CubeProg programming as shown below. Now I suspect my hardware. The board I'm using is Odyseey-STM32MP157C. I thought it was 100 percent compatible with STM32MP157C but I'm not 100 percent sure any more. Does STLinux support this board?

Thanks!

0693W00000KaZ03QAF.png

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @DZ.2​ ,

Indeed,  Odyseey-STM32MP157C board is supposed to be delivered with its own software package from Seeed.

Please visit their support resources.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN