cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting STM32MP1 MOOC hands-on project examples between MP1 family chips

daded.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am currently using the MOOC hands-on lab examples to understand how to use inter processor communication between the A7 and M4. The lab is using the STM32MP157C-DK2 board, whereas I am using the STM32MP157F-DK2 board. 

Currently, I made a new CubeMX project for the STM32MP157F-DK2 board and tried to import the lab example project to into the new project but the import project option is grayed out in CubeMX. How can I port the inter processor lab examples to run on the STM32MP157F-DK2 board using STM32CubeMX? I appreciate any help with this, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @daded.1 ,

This is actually not fast forward since MOOC has been published long time ago with the first ecosystem. 

I recommand you to use latest ecosystem for both OpenSTLinux and all tools ( CubeMX). 

I guess reading and following FAQ : STM32MP1 – How to migrate STM32CubeMx projec... - STMicroelectronics Community may helps. 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.