cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's possible to download the source of a wiki article ?

kszwwaba
Associate II

Hi 🙂

It's possible to download the source of a wiki article ?

Krzysztof

6 REPLIES 6
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @kszwwaba and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

It depends on the wiki. If the source code is available to download, it will be a link on the references of the wiki to download the project. Else,  the firmware is not public or maybe imported from an existing project (in this case you will find an indication about that on the wiki).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for reply, but I think about source wiki code for particural article.

Krzysztof

For such a case contact our local marketing team or FAEs. They should be able to help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

>>It's possible to download the source of a wiki article ?

Can you cite a specific article or link to it? Would be so much easier if you were specific about your request.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
kszwwaba
Associate II

Currently I don't have a specific one.

The question is general for the future.

I would like to be able to attach e.g. the specification of a given uC to the project documentation in my internal wiki.

Currently, I am interested in documentation for the STM32MP157F-DK2 and NUCLEO-L476RG test boards, that I intend to buy.

Regards

Krzysztof