cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DX0DQSTR=0x3DB03001, DX1DQSTR=0x3DB03001 - it is okay?

After DDR3 (16 bit) training complete, registers are:

DX0DQSTR=0x3DB03001, DX1DQSTR=0x3DB03001

Should I redesign CPU board or these values are suitable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
OlivierK
ST Employee

Hi Genadi Zawidowski (Community Member)

Did you experience issues with your DDR settings right now or you just run DDR tuning tools via CubeMx with an already functional DDR?

The phy automatic built-in calibration might be enough not to calibrate manually the DDR settings.

Regards,

Olivier

I am just run DDR tuning tools (as part of FSBL code) and look results. I am not sure in my PCB design (board now work, but I see self-calibration results...)

Other (PanGu board in my case) boards leave "2" in R0DGPS field. What set of nets should I modify?

OlivierK
ST Employee

I wouldn't worry too much if your DQS results has shifted slightly from one board to the other. The important facts that your DDR is functional using the PHY built-in calibration.

If you want to apply the settings found by the DDR tuning tools to your board. Then you can refer to the following post for the procedure:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000gdW3QSAU/ddr-tuning-fails-bit-deskew-and-eye-training

PatrickF
ST Employee

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am right?