cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download link for OpenST Linux SDK 2.0?

aqueisser
Senior

I tried downloading the 2.0 SDK but the link goes to the "sources" tarball., not the SDK. I tried to get there various ways but can't find the download.

Thanks,

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
aqueisser
Senior

Ok, I think I found it - the Yocto-SDK is actually the STM32MP1 SDK, downloading now.

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @aqueisser​ 

Good to read you finally succeed to get what you are looking for.

Anyway could you please details from where you attempt to load the SDK : Wiki pages, st.com and where was the confusion ?

Thx,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
aqueisser
Senior

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for responding. I came from the wiki page "Install the SDK" to the product page for the developer package: https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-mpu-openstlinux-distribution/stm32mp1dev.html but on that page the first link, which is titled "STM32MP1 OpenSTLinux Developer Package" goes to the sources, not the SDK. The second link called "Yocto_SDK" is the actual SDK but I thought it has something to do with Yocto, not the SDK itself. It just took me a couple times to figure out that that's what I need.

In the process of installing the SDK now, thanks.

Andrew