Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP135 VOIP SIP Support

ornyilmaz
Associate

Hello,

We will development IoT panel platform. 

We are examining STM32MP135 product for use in the project. However, there is something we are worried about. Is it possible to use VOIP SIP directly with this linux image?

It will be used directly through the PBX server (asterisk, etc.).

In fact, we are wondering whether we will need to do additional development at the linux kernel level.

Can you publish example works for us?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @ornyilmaz ,

I'm not expert but I don't foresee any specific development here. It might be just configuration/integration effort using Yocto. 

It seems you can integrate the PBX support through the asterisk layer OpenEmbedded Layer Index - asterisk 

Then it might be pure configuration from Yocto build to integrate the required dependencies. 

Hope it help. 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @ornyilmaz ,

I'm not expert but I don't foresee any specific development here. It might be just configuration/integration effort using Yocto. 

It seems you can integrate the PBX support through the asterisk layer OpenEmbedded Layer Index - asterisk 

Then it might be pure configuration from Yocto build to integrate the required dependencies. 

Hope it help. 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ornyilmaz
Associate

Hello @Olivier GALLIEN 

Thank you for quick reply.

I will try this.

Thank you again.

Orhan